Saturday, January 17, 2009

reflection continued...

just experimenting...while i have a love for taking pictures...there are very few pictures of me. sometimes that's a good thing...but i don't want my family to be sad one day because they don't have photos of me. so this year...i believe... i will change that...whether it's a photo by my hand and eye or by theirs. Hope that doesn't sound self-centered...but i am important too...and worth remembering...through one still frame...one word...or two
just BE.

4 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

I love your collage, how cute are the bare toes and the hole in the knee.

From the shots of the mirrors, it looks like your house strongly resembles your Mothers, which I love! I too have many mirrors around my home, I just love the patina of the cracked and weathered finishes...and what a fun house to grow up in, to see yourself coming and going...

Stay warm...

sharon

robin. said...

Sharon~ I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be here. While the house now is decorated with antiques...it is no where near to what mom had it!! But we love it. I love falling asleep at night looking out the same window I did as a little girl. My cup runneth over.

Robin

deb did it said...

how fortunate you are to be "home again" I love this collage so much. BRAVO...DO MORE! It can be all about you sometimes! How did you create this collage?

beth said...

your words are so true...the asking of why there aren't any pictures of mom {since she always has the camera}

lately I've had a few more of me taken and I don't mind them...I used to hate to have my picture taken and I think the older I get, the more okay I am with it.