Sunday, August 11, 2013

...8.11.13...








i carry you with me into the world,
 into the smell of rain
 & the words that dance between people
 & for me, it will always be this way, 
walking in the light, remembering being alive together 
~storypeople

a small town.
a community made up of many different lives.
(three little villages actually.)
comes together today.
a small town.
where many have stayed from childhood.
remembers growing up with each other.
a small town.
feels the immense sadness today.
for parents.
who lost their child.
this small town.
holds on tighter to their own children.
to each other.
as life has given it's lesson again.
of how quickly.
it can change.
today.
for Valerie Marie VanAvery.
enjoy the moments.
because they are all that really matter.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

5 comments:

RNSANE said...

The photography is just beautiful. I'm so glad I stopped by. Your words made me really stop and think and appreciate what I have. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - thank you Robin

Molly said...

Robin, the words you've written and the pictures you've posted are so beautiful and yet they have a poignancy too. Sending prayers for these people who have lost their little daughter in what appears tragic circumstances. May they know God's love and presence all around them. Love Molly

Vidya Sury said...

So beautiful, Robin. The photography is exquisite. Happy week to you!

Now I am off to browse your earlier posts. :-)

Sofia said...

Beautiful flowers...that cup of coffee is my favorite. :)