Sunday, August 18, 2013

...8.18.13...











behopeful.

i haven't a clue
as to how my story will end.
but that's all right.
when you set out on a journey
and night covers the road,
that's when you discover the stars.
~nancy willard

from the book be.

while out capturing.
this bottle and flower.
i stand up and see.
this fawn.
it was downwind from me.
and keeping it's attention.
towards it's momma.
who was undercover.
in the field below.
it could hear the clicking.
of the camera shutter.
but didn't feel threatened by me.
suddenly it ran towards me.
stopping about 15 feet away.
i love this journey.
taking the time to breathe in.
the simple moments.
one breath at a time.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

3 comments:

Mascha said...

Oh yes, I love those simple and quiet moments too. Your very own magic ...
If there is even the cat is sometimes -

Beautiful fotos.
Have a nice sunday :-)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh my gosh what BEAUTIFUL deer!! I love these pics. BTW I found a way of bypassing Blogger's limit on how many blogs one can follow, so I am now finally following your blog :)

Eva said...

so beautiful :)