Sunday, December 29, 2013

...12.29.13.

morning sun on the icicles...





I believe in a new days discovery.
I believe, in the beauty of nature.
I believe, in the kiss of the rain.
I believe that true friends are rare.
I believe in charity, without recognition.
I believe, in extending a helping hand,
to those in need.
I believe, in preserving the dignity of humanity.
I believe in the innocence of children.
I believe that one, should never let their heart,
do their thinking.
I believe, in the goodness of humanity.
I believe, that true trust, is like interest earned, on money in a bank...
it comes with the passing of time.
I believe in wisdom.
I believe in the beauty of a starlit sky.
I believe in promises kept.
I believe that America, truly is the land of opportunity.
I do not believe, that most dreams come true.
I do believe, that dreams can lead one to the path,
of ones inner desires.
I believe, that many listen, but do not hear.
I believe in honesty and integrity.
I believe, in a mothers love.
I believe in a fathers pain.
I believe, in placing ones family first.
I believe that many successful people,
leave in their path,
countless orphans of success.
I believe, when the sickness is sadness,
laughter is the cure.
I believe, that a good work ethic, can serve all of us well.
I believe in good wine and good friends.
I believe, in a time each day, to give thanks.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe, if one can forgive a friend,
then surely, one can forgive family.
I believe in the power of the written word.
I still believe in hand written letters.
I believe the first cup of coffee in the morning,
is the best.
I believe...it's important to believe in something you care about.
I believe, in sanctity of life.
I believe that each day of life,
is precious
and a treasure of limitless value.
~ Joe Fazio

i posted this a while back.
i rather like it.
i am posting it again.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

1 comment:

Sylvia K said...

Wise and beautiful words and ones to be remembered! Thank you, Robin! Have a great week and a very Happy New Year!!!

Sylvia