Thursday, December 26, 2013

...the bell still rings for me...

Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.
The Polar Express (2004)

 At one time most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I've grown old the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe.
The Polar Express (2004)

week thirty-six
the bell will.
always ring for me.
enjoy the moments.
just BE.
robin.

3 comments:

Susan said...

lovely photo

Anonymous said...

That is a perfectly lighted, gorgeous photo. I love how it goes perfectly with the Polar Express quote, too!

Prairie Jill said...

Gorgeous shot! I love the lighting.