Friday, June 9, 2017

...just BE. magic...




There's magic
everywhere
all the time
& when you're
having a hard time
seeing it,
it's usually because
you've already decided that 
if it was really magic,
it'd look like something
else.
~Brian Andreas
(Storypeople)

my back deck.
where i sit and rock.
drink coffee.
drink wine.
feel the breeze on my face.
listen to the birds.
listen to my water fountain.
it is my simple.
it is my magic.
welcome.
just BE.
robin.

i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.



1 comment:

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

Thanks for this inspiring meme. Have a wonderful weekend!